Ruth over at Visions & Revisions has tagged me for a meme in which I post seven facts about myself.
Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog:
My 7 Facts:
1. I was born in Savannah, GA, where my father was working as a tugboat captain. My mother was a homemaker. Soon after my birth, Daddy joined the Coast Guard as an officer.
2. With my family, I moved 11 times in the 18 years of my life at home: Savannah, GA, NC, Virginia Beach, VA, San Diego, CA, Port Angeles, WA, Memphis,TN, Raleigh, TN, Wilmington, NC, Reston, VA and Herndon, VA.
3. My favorite places to live were San Diego and Wilmington.
4. I left home at 18 and eventually moved out West...and went to school in Provo, Utah.
5. Lived from age 24-35 in Los Angeles, Ca, where I pursued the entertainment business, appeared in small roles in some films and then decided that it wasn't for me.
6. Met my husband on Sept 15, 1991, at a church singles conference. Knew almost immediately that he was the one! (I was right!)
7. My husband and I decided not to raise children in LA, so we moved back "home" to NC, where most of our relatives are, and lived in Chapel Hill for 5 years, before work called us to Utah (where I am now trying to learn to "bloom where I'm planted").
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
My seven people are...
Dawn at The Feathered Nest
Emma at Charming the Birds from the Trees
Alexandra at Happy Hearts at Home
Mrs. U at Making a House a Home
Cindy at My Romantic Home
Anna at Pleasant View Schoolhouse
Kelli at There's No Place Like Home
Many Humble thanks to Ruth, who taught me how to create links in my posts!