Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Favorite Nook

Hello, Friends!

Today, I thought I'd show you one of my favorite places in my house. It is a little corner of my livingroom that is great to curl up in with a book, if the kitties don't curl up in it first and steal the whole thing for themselves.

I'm not happy with the picture, because the flash from my camera washes out the color. Ugh. Oh, well.

I feel like the seat needs a nice accent pillow (something with flowers in it?). And the table needs another accent cloth on it.

This tea set was left to me by my mother, who passed away in 2007.

I will show this to you again when I've done more to it. Any suggestions?

Don't you just love green? It is the color of living things.

Have a great day!
Elizbeth

1 comment:

Trish said...

Elizabeth...why...you are a whimsical woman with fancy tea...I am getting to know you now. What a great little nook. All set up for friends. Ideas? Nope..not from this tomboy! GRIN! Looks simply wonderful.