Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Friday, March 6, 2009

It snowed again - ugh! Yes, it's pretty and here in the high desert we need the water...but my heart is ready for Spring. Well, it will get here soon enough.

I'm still frustrated with not having a working camera, because there are a lot of things I would like to show you right now, but I can't. I will be getting one at the beginning of the week. I'm hoping to get one that has photo and video capabilities. Any suggestions?

This weekend, my husband and son are at a Father's & Sons weekend at a cabin in the mountains about an hour from here. This is something that a group of our friends do about every three months. While they are away, we girls (the wives and daughters left behind) have fun doing girly things - manicures, pedicures, eating fun foods and watching chick-flicks.

I hope that you will have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I feel your frustration with the weather! It's nice here today, but I don't think it's going to last.

Alicia said...

Elizabeth, I feel your pain. Yesterday I was so tired of the cold and wet that I posted green pictures of my Utah yard as therapy. I'm at arobbinsnest.blogspot.com
Love,
Alicia