Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Favorite Things Monday

Sarah over at Everyday Elegance invited me to be a part of "Favorite Things Monday". This is when and where we share "one of your current "favorite things" that cheered you up when life got you down".


I was feeling kind of blue today and so, I cuddled up with my son Robert and watched a football game. I was feeling pretty good after that, so one of my favorite things that cheers me up is a good cuddle and some quality mama time.

Love.
Elizabeth

5 comments:

Trish said...

Cuddles and family time...that sounds like a cure to any monday blues! Hope you are doing well Elizabeth! Got any great cookie recipes for me? I am hope in the rain on a Thanksgiving Monday...as we had our family celebration yesterday I am thinking cookies for school lunches is the order of the day.

Sarah said...

Aww, that's so true! Thank you for sharing your favorite thing!

joyh82 said...

He is a cutie! I can see why he is one of your favorite things. I love cuddling too.

Kathy said...

That sounds just about perfect! Get him to cuddle now while he's still little! Time goes by very quickly!
Kathy

JEWELGIRL said...

Cuddles and hugs and kids smiles,
my favorite things also! Have a
happy day!