Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Menu Planning Monday, January 10th

Hello, Sweet Friends and Visitors,

We finally took down all of our Christmas decorations and tree. Now, we are set to enjoy this wonderful January with snow and cold. Ha, ha. Perhaps that doesn't sound like fun, but I love it.

Anyone else out there in love with Winter?

I haven't posted a weekly menu in awhile. I am happily doing so below. As you will see, I am really into Asian Cooking. I would have something Asian every night if I could, but I don't want to tire my family.

Enjoy the menu and recipes. For more Menu Planning Monday entries, please visit Laura, at Organizing Junkie.

**************************************************************

Monday - Vegetable Lasagna * , Tossed Salad and Garlic Bread

Tuesday - Pork and Ginger Pot Stickers, Sauteed Green Beans, Pineapple/Apple Salad

Wednesday - Salmon Patties, Mashed Potatoes, Sliced Tomatoes

Thursday - California Rolls, Onigiri and Stir Fried Sesame Spinach

Friday - Homemade Pizza, Tossed Salad

Saturday - Tacos, Fruit

Sunday - Any Suggestions?


* I add shredded carrots to this

Marinara Sauce for Lasagna, using frozen last Summer's tomatoes from garden


What yummy recipes will you be serving this week?

Have a great one!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

Myrnie said...

Yum!! Wish I was eating at your house this week :)

Alexandra said...

That looks yummy! How about an easy Stir-fry for Sunday? I use the frozen stir-fry veggie mix from the store. Easy for a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Bean Recipes said...

Very nice ppost