Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Busy Summer Days

I haven't blogged since Saturday because our lives have been very hectic, running from activity to activity...

Sunday, Mark and I gave talks at church, plus I also taught a class. Monday was Sarah's birthday slumber party with lots of girls. Tuesday was Project Wild at the park and sleepovers. Today, I spent the balance of the day taking care of homemaking responsibilities which were badly neglected.


Tomorrow and Friday will be busy, but I will have more time to write. I have much to say and a recipe to share (whole grain!). Check back with me then.

For anyone interested in what we did at Project Wild, check Teri's blog, Joyful Liberation. Teri teaches these hands-on science classes. They are fun!
Love,
Elizabeth

No comments: