Picture by Oana M.
Ten Things I Love About Early Autumn
1. It is warm, but not hot; cool but not cold. Perfect weather.
2. I look up towards the mountains, searching, and finally see autumn rusts here and there.
3. Cornstalks and Pumpkins for sale, everywhere
4. Re-aquainting myself with my recipes for soups, stews and chilis.
5. Leaving the windows open and airing out the house with cool breezes.
6. Fall cleaning and decorating.
7. Sunflowers brightening up roadsides.
8. Corn Mazes and hayrides
9. Fresh apple cider from local farms.
10. Bringing out the quilts and blankets, we will need them soon!
Stop and savor the season, my friends. It is fleeting!