Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cats on Tuesday

I opened my empty rag drawer last night and stepped away to get some newly washed clothes to put into it. When I came back there was a decidedly non-rag mound within it.

Timmy, what are you doing in there?
It cracks me up how any time we do something, open up a drawer or lay something on the floor, the cats think that it's for them. Thank you, Mama, they say with their eyes.

Here is Sunny getting his tummy rubbed.
For more Cats on Tuesday, please visit Gattina's blog HERE.

Have a great one!
Elizabeth

6 comments:

Gattina said...

That's well known cats always find the best places !
My cats hate belly rubbing ! all four !
Nice that you joined in this week !

Marie said...

Yep, as soon as there is an empty box or drawer or almost anything else there is a kitty trying to squeeze into it. Our MacKayla the Empress is notorious for this -- she even tries to squeeze into people's purses when they are visiting (she says they need to be inspected, of course :-)

Your kitties are so cute -- love the tummy rub picture -- the height of feline happiness :-)

catsynth said...

Cute pictures. Cats just have this need to get inside everything, it seems.

Sharon Wagner said...

I have to be really careful that the cupboards are secure or the cats will get in and eat any and all food inside.

Sybil said...

Cats always find the best places thats for sure. I used to have a cat just like your Timmy. He was a huge big ginger tom and shared the same name as your Timmy...Now I share Mary's ginger tom Amber..he and Dee my wee dog get on quite well together..
Love Sybil xx

Laura said...

I have an award for you on my site if you're interested...please do stop in to the cottage!