Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Menu Planning Monday, August 30th

Hello, lovely Friends!

I hope this day finds everyone well and happy.

Guess what? Yesterday, as I sat outside observing my daughter's soccer game, I felt a gentle something small fall on me. I looked down on my lap and guess what I found?...A small, yellowed leaf from the tree above. It was an autumn leaf, because that tree is green and goes yellow in the Fall. No, I am not kidding. I looked at that leaf and could hardly believe my eyes. It was a lone yellow leaf, but I know that it is a sign at the end of what was a milder Summer than usual. It means that lovely Fall is on it's way in the not too distant future..,

THIS WEEK'S MENU:

Monday - Quiche and Tossed Salad

Tuesday - Shrimp Linguine, Cucumber Avocado Salad

Wednesday - Crockpot Beans and Rice (using dried beans and brown rice)

Thursday - Fish Sandwiches, California Cole Slaw

Friday -

Saturday - Pizza, Salad

Sunday - Tuna Patties, Mashed potatoes and cauliflower, Salad

For lunches...

I'm thinking of sandwiches, tortilla roll-ups, rice and beans, cheese sticks, pasta salad.

For more menus, please visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Have a great one!
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yes! I've seen the first signs of fall and I can't believe it! Three days ago I looked out my window and realized two different kinds of trees on my hill have started to turn. I'm enjoying the relief we've had from the heat but this caught me off guard. If fall comes early, PLEASE be a long fall!