Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello, Friends and Visitors!

Well, today is the beginning of the last week of Summer Vacation here. My 7th Grader son begins Middle School this Friday and one week from today, both my children will be in school again. The thought is bittersweet. I will miss having their company. I love to putter around the house and just feel the presence of my two sweet ones near me. However, I also get much more accomplished when I am on my own so at least I will be more industrious while they aer away from me.

So, for this week, I want to really enjoy having the children home. I want their last week of fun and relaxation to be sweet.

* * *

This Week's Dinner Menu

Monday - BLT Salad

Tuesday - No Fuss Meatloaf

Wednesday - Enchiladas

Thursday - BBQ Ribs, potato salad and Fruit

Friday - Veggie Pizza, using Easy Pizza Dough I, Salad

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Steak, Potatoes and Salad

If you would like to see more Menu Planning Monday posts, please visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

Have a great Monday!
Elizabeth

Sunday -

2 comments:

Linda said...

It is lovely just to potter round the house and enjoy the fact that your children are hom. I really know what you mean.

Alexandra said...

My son begins 7th grade this year as well. :) Hope you had a nice week.