Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Adorable Snowman!

Isn't he a cutie? Tomorrow, I am getting together with a friend to work on our different craft projects together and this little guy is what I will be making!

Where did I get the idea?

Dawn, over at The Feathered Nest (HERE), has a wonderful group of tutorials for craft originals she has created and which you can buy and then create for yourself at home. (Click HERE for her tutorial blog and scroll down to see the snowman.) You will be surprised at all the wonderful things she has offered on her site and they are perfect for holiday gift-giving, especially this year when many people's purses are very tight. Homemade gifts go a long way.

Have a wonderful day!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Elizabeth!! Thank you so much sweet friend, I'm so glad that you like the tutorials!!! I can't wait to see your sweet snowman....hope you're having a wonderful Thursday, xxoo, Dawn

Beth at Aunties said...

It is so darling! Have fun! I enjoy the Feathered Nest Blog and really like all the fabulous tutorials in blog land.
I really should't be blogging... my home doesn't look like a party this weekend:) I better to get going busy:-)
Have a wonderful time~♥

candy said...

This is so cute Elizabeth!!
I will check out the link :)

Candy