Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - March 8th

Hello, Friends and Visitors!

I have been having router problems that have affected my ability to get on the Internet, so I am way behind both visiting and posting.

Here is my Menu Plan for the week...

Monday - Orange Chicken, Jasmine Rice, Egg Rolls and Cucumber Salad

Tuesday - Easy Cheese and Bacon Quiche, Salad and fruit

Wednesday - Beans, Whole Wheat Cornbread and Salad

Thursday - Amy's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Salad and Artisan Bread

Friday - Shepard's Pie, Steamed Green Beans and Fruit Jello

Saturday - Homemade Fish and Chips, Slaw

Hope you enjoy these and for more Menu Planning Monday posts, please visit Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Have a great day!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Myrnie said...

UGH router problems. I was charged $30 for the router company to reset the router a few weeks ago- my hubby informed me when he got home that he "could have fixed it." I just didn't want to wait a week for him to have time :) Have you tried re-linking the router to your computer? It wasn't that hard, if you can comfortably follow tech instructions online. (Which, of course, is a problem if you can't GET online. I think it's a conspiracy :)

Your meals look great! We're still in "cook a nice dinner for FHE only" mode- tatties and neeps, fresh bread, and bacon for dinner tonight. I can't wait for busy season to send so we can have our daddy back! :)

Alexandra said...

Yummy! We've been cutting back on meat, and unfortunately I think it's making me gain weight! I'm probably eating too much cheese and pasta...chomping on a salad right now.