Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cats on Tuesday and I'm Dreamin' of Spring

Gattina is hosting Cats on Tuesday today. I have a few photos I'd like to share.
Timmy and Sunny (long hair) aren't brothers, but you wouldn't know that by seeing them.
They love to play and cuddle together. They are about a year apart in age and it was a little rough going when we first introduced them to each other, because Sunny, the younger cat, was a rascal. But as he matured they have grown very close.

They are my little cuddle bugs. Love them!

************************************************************************************
Today, the snow is melting. The sun is out and I am singing a Spring song. I'm dreaming of my veggie garden that needs to be tilled this week and of Spring planting. I'm dreaming of warm days and soft summer nights, of children playing in the backyard and BBQs with friends.

Oh, how I long for brightness and warmth.

Have a great day!
Elizabeth

10 comments:

Luna und Luzie said...

They are so cute together. Both looks very beautiful.
We are longing for spring and warmth too. Here it is still cold but they pronounced it will be warmer the next days.

Beth at Aunties said...

Cute little buddies.
I hopped over to let you know we ARE going to Va in May for the baptism of our sweet G daughter. It will be a year then since we saw these 2 love bugs.
I hope health is much better at your home and I wish you the feeling of warmth always even if our days are still chilled.:)

Rae said...

I am not a cat person, but yours are cute.

Gattina said...

That's so cute to see them so close together. Rosie and Arthur are quiet close but never with the two others.
Today was the first day we all could smell a little bit of spring !

JEWELGIRLS KATZ said...

Well since they're not brothers, it
is wonderful to see them be buddies
together! They look happy!

Irishcoda said...

What sweet pictures! They might not be blood brothers but they're as close as aren't they? :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

sweet kitties! cute photo!
I'm ready for Spring, too. The crocuses are blooming today! yay!

Andree said...

I was doing OK — I was patient and understanding when it snowed yesterday. Just one awful groan when it started and then I bucked up. But your dreams of summer have sent me over the edge!! I want summer!!

Timmy and Sunny photos are SO sweet! They are just adorable!

The Chair Speaks said...

Timmy and Sunny are lovely, hugging in slumber.

Alexandra said...

These are wonderful pictures - so cute!