Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Hello, one and all!
I have been away from blogging for the past two weeks due to illness. I am better, but still feeling really tired. But, off I go on another busy week and planning my menus...

Monday - Sausage Scalloped Potatoes, Asparagus and Tossed Salad


Wednesday - Roast Beef with carrots and potatoes

Thursday - Orange Chicken, Brown Rice, Sesame Green Beens

Friday - Roast Beef Pasta Salad, Tossed Salad

Saturday - Burritos, salad and fruit

Please check out more menus at Organizing Junkie!

Before you leave, please check out the new blog Flowers of the River. My Sarah is a young writer and would love to hear from you!

God bless,
Elizabethm

1 comment:

Myrnie said...

I'm sorry you were sick! :( Your meals sound fabulous for this week! I saw asparagus at the store the other day and was so tempted- can't wait for Spring!!