Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite Ornaments

Hello, Sweet Friends!

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite ornaments. They are a lovely china miniature tea set from Hallmark.
I decorate in burgundy, green and creme, so they are just perfect for my tree.
Isn't the tea pot precious? Here is one of the plates...
And one final shot of a silly pussycat who loves laying on the decorations before I put them to use.
For Beautiful Life Friday, se Melissa's The Inspired Room posts, and for more Show and Tell Friday, See Cindi's blog, My Romantic Home.

Happy Decorating!
Elizabeth

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Very nice and pretty ornaments...thanks for sharing...when I first saw your kitty I thought it was hanging out in your Christmas tree! lol

Alexandra said...

What a sweet ornament. Our kitty cat does the same thing. I love his/her coloring.

PattieJ said...

Very cute! I love tea cups and teapots!

Beth at Aunties said...

The ornaments are so wweet and I know they look beautiful on your tree.
I hope you are all well.
It has been a very long week for me and really tender. I love the Lord and all that we know. Sometimes the v is so thin.:)
Everyday brings new developments with dad. I was so glad to pick up my husband last night at the airport.

Many blessings sweet Elzabeth this Christmas!

Lynda @ Elegance Reclaimed said...

Your ornemants are sweet, and your blog is lovely.

Thanks for sharing and have a GRAND weekend.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Elizabeth, these are SO pretty!

XO,

Sheila :-)