- 2 russet potatoes, cut in 1/2 lengthwise, halves cut lengthwise into fourths to make 16 big, fat wedges
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat a baking sheet in the hot oven for at least 5 minutes.
While the baking sheet is heating, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, garlic, dried parsely and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Then dump the potatoes out onto a baking sheet, spreading to a single layer. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, shaking the pan every now and then, until the potatoes are cooked through, brown and crispy.
Now for the finishing touch, a truly Utahn condiment: Fry Sauce.
Picture courtesy of Desert News
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce of your choice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- cayenne pepper to taste
If you haven't entered my GIVEAWAY yet, you have until midnight tonight to do it. The instructions are HERE.
Have a great day!