Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Planning Monday- February 22, 2010

Hello, Friends and Visitors!

Welcome to Menu Planning Monday at Home Musings.

Sunday - Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli

Monday - Turkey Tenderloins, Dressing Casserole, Asparagus and Salad


Wednesday - Slow Cooker Sausage and Hoagie Rolls and Tossed Salad

Thursday - Sole Steamed with Tomato-Leek Sauce, Quinoa Chard Pilaf and steamed butternut squash

Friday - Veggie Burgers, Hash Browns and Raw Veggies and Dip

Saturday - Lentil Soup, Artisan Bread and Salad


There you go, folks! Hope you enjoy checking out the links. Looking forward to the cooking (and eating!).

Be sure and check out more menu plans, at Laura's blog, I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Have a wonderful day!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

Trish said...

Sigh....again I see you are organized and it reminds me just how unorganized I am! Grin! All looks very very good to me Elizabeth. I am thinking I will have to use up my fridge items that have been 'sitting' whilst I've been on vacation....probably that will result in a very strange veggie stew of some sorts. Happy Monday my southern friend!

Christensen Family said...

Yum - I adore quinoa. The lentil soup sounds fab too!

Myrnie said...

mmm....sounds delish :) I need to start finding new recipes, I think I'll click through on a few of these!