Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Window Shopping Wednesday

It's that time of year again when Summer clothes have been put away and all our warm Autumn outfits are cozying up our closets. Following our some lovely Fall outfits that I have found during late night "window shopping" on the Internet.

These two double-breasted jackets have lovely detailing from unique collars to the double rows of buttons and and gathered pockets (first one). The fitted waistlines create very feminine silhouettes.



These next three dresses have A-line shaped skirts and are cinched in just under the bosom (generally the most slender place for most of us). Very flattering!

Below is my favorite of the three...
An A-line, floral print skirt with wonderful Fall colors of plum and brown.
Feminine blouses...



For a channge of pace, why not throw a wonderful shawl around your shoulders instead of the usual sweater..


A vintage inspired blouse...


And last but not least, a lovely nighty for dreaming sweet dreams!



If any of these outfits strike your fancy or you just like window shopping like me, please visit April Cornell. the vintage blouse and white nighty can be found at Cattle Kate.

Have a blessed day!

Elizabeth











2 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Darling! Love the coats so much - I'm hoping to get a new peacoat for Christmas! I hope you are feeling better. Did you know that I quit my job to stay home with Willow? I have more time now so I could come visit and help out if you are needing some around the house (or whatever it is) since you are in bed.

Alexandra said...

We think alike. I was just thinking about posting some of my finds as well! Just window shopping, of course. I have to make do this year.

Nice outfits! I like April Cornell as well.