Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Is In the Air!

Hello, Sweet Friends!

This is just quick post. I have been having awful trouble the past 48 hours with not being able to upload photos on Blogger. I wonder what the trouble was!

Anyway...Friends, it is beautiful outside! Almost all of the snow is gone from our yard, just a trace amount out back. The temps have been in the 60's (I think) and there are sweet birdie chirping outside. It's not Spring yet, but at least I am full of hope!

I have been making and decorating spring baskets and nests. Before my camera broke yesterday (aargh!), I took a few pictures of what I'm doing...





The quality of the eggs I bought at the craft store is not very good, so I'm going to look elsewhere for better ones. But you get the idea. Today, I'm going to get some dried flowers and add to my baskets...

If Mark gets paid Friday like he's suppose to, I'm going to get a camera. I haven't bought anything for myself in a long while and I love to take pictures for my blog and for my family.

Have a great day. Think Spring-y thoughts!
Love,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

The nests are so pretty and Springy. Whata great idea! I just love this time of the year.

Hope your weekend goes great and you can get that new camera. We got mine new one at Costco... If you get one like mine... then you can teach me how to use them:)

*C*

Anwen said...

Aww! Those are too sweet! Do you actually weave the nest yourself? Are there directions somewhere? I love nests and birds.