Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Halloween Plate Craft!
A plain glass plate Fabric of your choosing
1. Start with a plain glass plate...You can get these at the Dollar Store.
And fabric of your choosing...Mine is Halloween themed.
2. Place the plate face down on the fabric, centered over the area you would like to attache to the dish.
3. Use a dark pen or sharpie to draw around the dish, so that you have a circular piece of fabric.
4. Cut the fabric out.
5. Now, with the bowl still face down, use a sponge to apply a good layer of Mod Podge. Do not allow the Modge Podge to dry (here I am using different fabric - I made several of these plates).
6. Immediately apply the circle of fabric, right side down, to the back of the plate, beginning at the center and working outwards.
7. Leave the plate to dry.