Home for the Holidays, by Thomas Kincaid

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Family Christmas Dinner

Sunday evening, we had some family over for a Christmas dinner. It was my sister-in-law, Cathy Gibson, and her children: my nephew, Jared, and my three nieces, Emily, Kelly and Rebecca..and the star of the evening, the new grand-niece, Willow Kate.

Here are Emily, the new mom, Cathy, with the grandbaby, and Kelly. Aren't they all beautiful? Rebecca got cut out of this picture. :(

Below is a horrible picture of me, but I'm including it because it's a great one of Kelly. I was actually feeling very sick on Sunday and have been in bed all of today

Here is the new grand-niece, Willow Kate. We all love her to pieces!!!!

Below are Sarah, Mark and Rebecca!

Here is Jared, Emily and Cathy, after food and presents. We were all really tired.
A sleepy, proud uncle and mama.
One last picture of my precious grand-niece, with the new little hat I made for her (Teri, from Joyful Liberation taught me how to knit!! ~ Thanks, Teri!)
Thanks to my wonderful family for coming over.

I should be feeling better tomorrow and will add more recipes and a Christmas story.
Love,
Elizabeth

4 comments:

candy said...

Lovely photos. I happen to think you look very beautiful in that picture :)


Candy

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

What a precious baby. You did a great job on the hat.

Feel better soon.

Alexandra said...

What great pictures! I love the one of Jared holding his niece, so precious. You can tell there is a lot of love there.

I hope you feel better soon.

Beth at Aunties said...

It looks like a wonderful Christmas party with family. The food looked delicious and your guests happy. Aren't babies such special gifts? She is beautiful!

I am sorry I have been in my own frazzeled world and did not know you weren't feeling well. I hope you feel better real soon! It's the Christmas season and no time for mom to get sick:-)

Hugs, Beth♥♥♥